Tuesday, March 10, 2009

5 Things

5 things I miss these days

Ghar ka Khana

S.M.

Writing reports on India

Getting up early in the day (I used to wake up ard 5 when I was in school – believe me mornings are the best time to think)

Those early days when I had started reading Economic Times in my 2nd year at IIT (Knew so less that everything was so exciting)

5 exams I would like to do well over the next 15 months

CFA level 2 June 2008
CAT 2009 Nov 2009
FRM Nov 2009
GMAT Feb 2010
CFA level 3 June 2010

5 things I love to do

Yoga

Chatting over phone

Reading Novels, Newspapers, etc.

Watching Bollywood Movies (May like one of the worst ones as well)

Bird Watching

5 things I want to achieve in my life

Study at one of the Best B-schools in the world for my MBA

Work for McKinsey & Co.

Doing a PhD from HBS

To become a world renowned professor on Strategy

To have a fulfilling family life based on love and care

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home